Complaint / review text:
Lance Holman has no manners in dealing with tenants for FPT (first property trust).
More than 50% of the tenants at Pretoria hof (van der Walt Pretoria) have a problem with this Residential Credit Controller, he has no manners in dealing with people or handling complaints, after few residents made arrangements with their late rent payments Mr Holman ignores and gives no feedback what so ever, instead he does what the residential contract don't stipulate which is (SWITCHING OFF LIGHTS OF RESIDENTS)
This has occurred to many people not once but many times, though valid reasons are provided.
1. L. Holman must change his attitude and behaviour and find a way to work together with residence
2. Relevant procedures must be followed according to residential contract stipulates
3. Treat tenants fairly
4. Issues on the building must be taken care of, EG. Operating of lifts, building must be cleaned a all times, flat appliances must be attended, most importantly water must be running at all times as all these issues have been going on for a while.
5. If possible we as tenants would like to deal with someone else in the accounts departments for FPT.
6. FPT please be responsible