Complaint / review / scam report
HSBC Auto Finance
Still charged after getting payoff value for loan with other bank.

Complaint / review text:
I took out a loan with another bank so I could combine all my debt into one loan (consolidation loan). The funny thing was that I needed to contact HSBC and get a payoff value in order to get the consolidation loan with my new bank.

I got my consolidation loan and payed everyone off and even recieved my title from HSBC that was one part of my debt. But a year later im getting calls from a collection agency saying that I owed HSBC money. How is that? It was just some wierd number out of the blue that was about $650.

I told the colection agency my story and they called me back saying HSBC will pay 60% of the remaining debt and I'll pay the 40%. I told them thier is no remaining debt, this is BS!

Don't know what will end up happening but Im not paying that amount.

Contact information:
Author: Contact with Author

Offender: HSBC Auto Finance

   State: California   City: Chula Vista
Address: P. O. Box 961245
Phone: 18882224227
Site: www.us.hsbc.com

Category: Cars & Transport

comments

Information
Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.