Complaint / review text:
This was a scam selling OSU tickets. They said to go through ebay, but that was just so they could send a fake email from ebay.
The first email they sent was this:
The price for 2 will be $200
I will ship them via UPS Overnight so you can receive them in 24 hours (with tracking #). The shipping price is included.
Because I am new on craigslist I will do this transaction ONLY through eBay.
In order to start the transaction through eBay reply to me with the following details:
- your full name
- shipping address
- your email address
- your eBay id.
EBay will send you an invoice how to purchase the tickets from me.
Please check my feedback, my ebay id is " itsourturnnow "
After sending the above info, they sent a fictitiuos email from ebay telling us to pay through western union. There was a customer service link in the email, which when chatted with, they verified that the email was legit. They were obiously involved in the scam.
The ebay email verified the purchase of tickets, said it was under the buyer protection to pay western union... With this information:
Steps to complete the payment with Western Union:
1. Visit http://locations. Westernunion.com to locate the Western Union Offices in your area.
2. Fill out a Western Union sending money form. You must put in the sender`s box your details and into the receiver`s box our agent's details:
- receiver's first name: Kevin
- receiver's last name: Foster
3. Give the form, the money (cash), and a proof of identity to the clerk.
4. The clerk will give you a receipt with the payment details which you will have to send us for confirmation.
EBay Buyer Protection Verified Payments Agent:
Name: Kevin Foster
Address: 21 Brushfield St.
Zip Code: E1 6AG
Country: United Kingdom
Confirm your payment:
Once the payment was sent, you have to fax us the receipt from Western Union at: