Complaint / review text:
It is usual phenomenon in old school rs gold to ask for others’ help when you meet some difficult challenges and cannot pay for gears. However, there is a post on reddit revealed that someone would make scam on the excuse of needing help, which leading to a hot discussion about whether it is worth giving handouts or not. Move on to see some common opinions that concluded by RSorder.
Giving is meaningful in OSRS
As it is said, "what exists is reasonable", the phenomenon of handouts exists from scams with some reasons - players believe that there are more in-need people than scammers; giving is meaningful in osrs; help others in need and you will get help in return;…Admittedly, scams in the game make players disappointed, but many players still insist that helping people out is nice, which can make game environment better. Look some reasons why they think it is worthy giving handouts.
1. Give people stuff within available ability. For a high-level player, 50k or 100k is pretty meaningless that he can make it back with slayer and combat level, but that same 50k or 100k can make someone's day and completely change how they view the game, so it is meaningful!
2. It is sad if you cannot get any help with rs gold or gear when you need, so some players would like to help others, which brings them a nice feeling.
3. Although it is unavoidable to meet some scams, players still want to give help to those in need. But to reduce the chance of getting scammed, they will firstly do research, maybe a stat lookup, to judge if the asking-help person is really in need, or give tips to teach them how to get money or win gears they need.
Giving in osrs will lead to negative impact
As scams spread widely on the excuse of needing help, some players are disappointed and think giving handouts will lead to negative impact.
1. It is unacceptable that someone wants others’ hard earned valuables with little or no effort.
2. Giving handouts will encourage laziness and make more players wait for help rather than doing by themselves.
3. Someone who gets help would expect for more.instead of playing the game, they just sit in idle, disguised as a rich man to convince other players to share their hard earned rs items.
Actually, it is impossible to end this kind of scam, but if you really want to help others, you could provide them with tips rather than money, or judge whether they are in need. If you want to know more ways about how to make handouts worthy, you could discuss on RSorder Facebook where you may find some like-minded people!
From May 20 to May 27,2015, buy runescape gold on RSorder, and you will gain a chance to save money. There are three types of savings to you:
1. $1 off $18 by code “RS1MAQ”: this code can be applied to save $1 when your entire price is equal or greater than $18 for Runescape 2007 gold or Runescape 3 gold buying on RSorder.
2. $2 off $30 by code “RSRW2S”: this cash voucher will make you save $2 when the entire price of your order is equal or greater than $30.
3. $5 off $50 by code “RSM3FK”: applying this cash code, you will get $5 saving when the entire price of your order is equal or greater than $50 and more.
100% no phone or email verification to buy rs gold from rsorder.com pay by paypal!
Enter this 6% discount code: RSABC
Fast delivery in 5 minutes!
Old school rs Accounts for sale with 8% discount code: 07ACC at http://www.rsorder.com/old-school-rs-account
1.2007 rs -Account with 1 attack, 1 strength, 1 defense, 70 ranged
2.2007 rs Account with 1 attack, 1 strength, 1 defense, 80 ranged
3.2007 rs Account with 1 attack, 70 strength, 1 defense
4.2007 rs Account with 1 attack, 80 strength, 1 defense
5.2007 rs Account with 40 attack, 70 strength, 1 defense
6.2007 rs Account with 40 attack, 80 strength and 1 defense
7.2007 rs Account with 60 attack, 80 strength and 1 defense
8.2007 rs Account with 60 attack, 60 strength, 1 defense
07 rs quest service - Big Chompy Bird Hunting (OSR) at http://www.rsorder.com/old-school-rs-quest-helper
5% discount code: QUEST5
Time: 4 hours
Skills: Level 5 Fletching, 30 Cooking, 30 Ranging
735 ranged xp
1,470 cooking xp
262 fletching xp
Ogre bow, ability to fletch Ogre arrows, ability to cook Chompy birds and hunt them for cool hats (See Chompy Hunting Guide).
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
You can kill any wolf in RuneScape to get wolf bones. If you are unable to kill a level 64 Wolf, you can kill the level 25 Wolves on White Wolf Mountain.
One player reported difficulty opening the chest to get the bellows, receiving a lack of strength message. Using a potion (went from 48 to 55) worked. Jagex does not list a strength requirement, but other fansites have noted this issue
RSorder facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RSorderSite