Complaint / review text:
I set my account to not auto-renew the day I ordered the product, because I had no intention of using it beyond 3 months (reading for children product). Three months later, it autorenewed for nearly double the price I initially paid. No email notice that it would renew, just showed up on my credit card statement. I contacted customer service and was given a site to use to file a ticket. It wouldn't open. I used it in another browser, still wouldn't open. I was told that I was the first person to have this problem (!), so I filed a ticket the old fashioned way - by email. Still no response. I filed a fraud report with my bank to have the charges removed.