Complaint / review / scam report
JP Morgan Chase
I attempted to deposit the same employee stock dividend...

Complaint / review text:
I attempted to deposit the same employee stock dividend that I've been depositing for years, but they entered the wrong account number of the checks (also drawn on Chase) and they wouldn't deposit them. The next day, they mailed me a notice that I violated the terms of my account (apparently trying to deposit bad paper, committing fraud) and my account is now closed. I maintain a balance between 5,000 and 15,000 at all times and have since I opened the account two or three years ago. I spent over an hour on the phone with them while they got faxed copies of the checks from the my branch and the hold will be off my account in three days. If I suffer any fees from bounced checks or payments, I can escalate the case and MAYBE Chase MAY pay for some or all of them. Talk about ARROGANT!!!

As soon as the account is reinstated, I'm opening an account with The Bank of Texas. Why would I want to continue to bank with NEW YORK CITY???

Contact information:
Author: Contact with Author

Offender: JP Morgan Chase

Country: USA
Phone: 8003925749

Category: Miscellaneous


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.