Complaint / review text:
They tried to rope me into their fraud when they were operating under the url www.theonline-watch.com. Same exact ruse, same website, just a new URL since they got shut down about a month and a half ago. They post fake craigslist ads, then if you respond, they put your information on this site labeling you as a "potential predator." If you want off of their list, they'll happily remove you after you've paid $99.
Luckily, I used a fake name, and it just happened to coincidentally be the name of a guy who wrote a book on predators, so no google hit would bring my name up. Not everyone is smart enough to use fake information though on craigslist.
If you have been scammed by this lowlife (Aaron Wallace from Louisiana), then follow these steps. If enough people complain, they'll be shut down. Sooner or later, this will catch up to them if everyone keeps the pressure on.
1) File a complaint with your States Attorney General.
2) File a report with the FBI's IC3 division.
3) Go to Interpol's website (European verson of FBI) and file a report.
4) Send an email to ICC (Intl Chamber of Commerce, Sweden) at [email protected] Se.
5) Send an email to [email protected] Se (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce).
6) Send an email to [email protected] Se (1 of the Domain Providers listed in their whois info on RIPE.net)