Complaint / review text:
I went there in the morning for a # 10 or 14. The steak, egg and cheese bagel and a mc skillet burrito. I get all the way home they gave me a sausage mc muffin. So I went back and I asked for the steak bagel. They gave it to me with no problems.
So, I get back home again and I start eating the hashbrowns and bagel then all of a sudden a funky smell overwhelmed a taste that I got in my mouth from the food. It smelled and tasted like cleaner. Immediately after I ate it. I got sick. I saved the and the food. I can't even bring myself to eat the burrito in fear that the cleaner is on that too because there potatoes on that as well. I think it may have been on the hashbrowns. I froze the food to preserve it and the for proof...
Sick and poisoned and right now. Light headed. No food poisoning yet but give it time. Probably will take time to have that set in. Wasted my gas going there twice. From a gas guzzling car and a wasted my $7.56 cents that I spent to eat something! Now I lost my appetite and I sure in heck will never going to McDonalds there again. Maybe somewhere else but not at that location anymore. How they got an A 101 on that place is beyond me!