Complaint / review text:
The paint started peeling on the inside ceiling area of the microwave the end of the first year we bought it. I called GE and they claimed this was not harmful to the operation of the microwave. It was disgusting to have paint chips falling onto food we were cooking. Now almost all the paint is gone and there is some rust too. How can this be for cooking and what if some of the paint is accidentally ingested? If GE did not replace or offer to repair the problem. Stay away from GE microwaves is my advice.