Complaint / review text:
On Saturday 17th January my husband, myself and 2friends of ours went to watch TAKEN3 at cradle stone prestige cinema. During the movie I could smell something was burning and dismissed the thought out of my mind. -15minutes later a ster-kinekor employee came running in the cinema and tell us to evacuate as there is a fire. Lucky for us there was only about 24 people in the cinema and we figured a way to move out There was no fire alarm or smoke detectors - NOTHING! When we eventually got outside we all stood in shock-all choked up. Not one ster-kinekor approached us to explain what happened or what happens next? We eventually went to the counter and they said they will refund us. First I had bought a large whispers, Astros popcorn and giant Coke which I left in the cinema when we had to run out. The cleaners refused for me to go back to fetch it! We booked this movie on Vitality which means even though ster-kinekor refunded me the R66 I am now forced to pay R120 to watch TAKEN3 again as I can not book the same movie twice. This is really shocking and disappointing. Cradlestone need new managemenet!!!