Complaint / review text:
Merlin Security (Director Jason Blacklock) were appointed as the new security company for the complex I own a unit in less than one month ago.
1. There was a break-in recently, and no guards arrived to assist the owners who were inside while the were downstairs their goods. The police arrived before the on-site guards arrived, a 30 second walk from the unit to the guard-house.
2. A fellow owner went to query at the guardhouse if they knew where his unit was (as a test should he need their assistance). The guards laughed him off and said they had no idea.
3. He requested a manager be called - they did so.
4. The manager (Johan) arrived, threw his cigarette bud down in the complex, and swore repeatedly at the owner asking why he needed to phone.
5. The owner then called the Director (Jason), who BANNED the owner from the guard-house. Chubb guards (who do not secure our complex) are allowed to sit in the guard-house, but owners of the units are prohibited.
Please heed this notice about this company. They are an absolute joke and we will most certainly be taking corrective action.