Complaint / review text:
What do they use as the green filler in their flowers, poison oak or sumac. I received an arrangement that was quite full and beautiful but held a sinister secret.
A few hours after receiving the flowers I started developing a rash. I first noticed it after I came back from my walk in the woods. I have handled plenty of flowers before so I don't think Im allergic so Im thinking it must be the greens. I looked up pictures on the internet for picture of poison oak and such.
The greens did not look like them. However it must be the flowers.