Complaint / review text:
I have a cellphone contract for a Samsung S5 with autopage. On this contract I also have a 2GB data bundle. I received a bill for the period of (01-04-2015) to (30-04-2015) usage. According to this bill I used a additional 1,829.85MB over my 2GB data bundle and was charged out of data bundle rates.
I am able to see the usage of data on my phone for that period and it did not match what the bill stated. I phoned autopage, where the consultant confirmed that I did not use the data that I was billed for. I was sent to accounts where i was told this would take 2 working days to resolve. I then phoned a week later where I was told that it would take 7 working days to resolve and was transferred to accounts where I was told It would take 2 weeks (working days) to resolve.
I will be billed for data I did not use and the debit order will go off before the matter will be resolved. I was told I will be refunded. But as ALL of my past experiences with autopage have never gone well, I am sure it will be a long hard battle to get my refund from the mess on autopage's side.
I strongly advise anybody not to sign up with autopage.